I'm William Youmans, a freelance software developer and consultant based in Charlotte, North Carolina, Massachusetts . I develop web apps, implement web design, and create new business technology solutions.
- Project Management
- Server Administration
Software Development, Whenever and However You Need It
With more than 7 years of agency and freelance experience, I've gained in-depth knowledge of most web programming frameworks, including Node.js/Express, Yii, Zend, Laravel, and Ruby on Rails. I offer versatile full-stack development, project management, and software know-how that meets the needs of businesses like yours, whether you know what those needs are or not.
My services provide solutions that get you results -- real results -- with greater accessibility and less expense than you'll get from a traditional agency. There's no hand-holding on your part, and I'll get you what you need, on time, ready to go, every time.
As a consultant, I can help you figure out what you're looking for and how best to get it -- whether it's a new system or a new staffer, best practices or best options, designing an app or developing a membership site.
Whatever you need, I can deliver.
Specific development services include:
- integrating E-Commerce through Authorize.net and Stripe
- creating custom content management systems
- designing subscription membership systems
- developing custom blogging platforms
- providing secure Linux server administration
- performing Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- setting up marketing email campaigns
- optimizing multilingual websites
- managing the whole project, from determining the scope to managing contractors